Welcome to Spiral by Design.
Love your work.
ON THE HORIZON:
Looking forward to my LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® breakout session
at the 2018 HRPA conference on Friday, February 2!
Our hands connect to 70-80% of our brain cells. When our hands are used in learning, a complicated process takes place that generates a powerful emotional charge – we’re able to express insights and ideas in greater detail, and they’re more easily understood and remembered.
In this hands-on session, we’ll explore a LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® approach – a facilitated meeting where you’ll build models, share knowledge, and address a series of questions designed to create deeper and more meaningful communication, to understand ourselves and each other better.
Learn to think through your fingers and unleash your creative thinking. I would love to see you there; here’s the link to register for this year’s conference. And, if you’ve already registered, come find me!
I want you to love your work. I help individuals and teams get more – from themselves and from each other. I’m a career & business coach and facilitator whose superpowers include ruthless efficiency – which makes me sound like a Monty Python sound bite – and a wicked sense of humour.
Career coaching: If you’re looking for somewhere new to hang your work hat, please get in touch. I’ve been where you are – and found my way. I will:
– help you figure out what’s next for you
– review your CV and your LinkedIn profile
– even talk to you about – eek! – networking
Facilitation: Are you
– realizing that 20% of your group is providing 80% of the contribution to your meetings?
– wondering how to get 100% participation in your meetings?
– missing out on some of the wisdom in the room?
– looking for a team-building workshop that includes “hard fun”?
I am a certified facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials. What does this mean for you? I can help you and your team go deeper quicker.